• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what the Russions are doing COOL!!!

M35guy

thats pretty cool right there. they have more fun muddin than a bunch of our rednecks do. let me go over there for a week with a lifted F350 powerstroke and huge BFG tires on it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Way Cool, Those guys were even smiling when there rig went under. Must have somthing to do with Vodka!

rizzo

M35guy said:
thats pretty cool right there. they have more fun muddin than a bunch of our rednecks do. let me go over there for a week with a lifted F350 powerstroke and huge BFG tires on it.

they have tires a little more agressive than BFG's

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is some seriously sloppy stuff. Looks like some swamp land. What is that hill mud? clay? I don't have anything that could handle that stuff.
Dennis

Last edited:
bottomless goo...

"that stuff" appears to be muskeg.A mixture of mud,silt,and dead plant matter,several meters deep and covered with a nice deceptive layer of grass and mosses and broken up with the occasional island of trees and small lakes.
"bog" and "swamp land" can't begin to describe it.Iv'e had to work in it,and it's as horrible as it looks.
Just think...hundreds of thousands of square miles of it all over northern canada and russia.Tracked crawlers rule in this stuff.

Wick246

Very good! Thanks for sharing. Looked like the truck/car in the lake had a laptop on the dash. I felt bad for his poor buddy that he held underwater until the very last second. :)

DrFoster

Wrong music for the video.. I can see the banjo a bit better (think hillbilly jams volume 1)

Twang.................twang...................twang...................twangtwantwantwantwatnwatnwatwatnwatnwatgggggggggggggg

portals

It is a cool vidio...I wonder if portals would fit neatly under an m-1010...The tractor/car/truck sems to be a lada-niva?They were sold here in canada years ago(20 or so?).when i was in high school some friends had one for a bush truck.Terifying on the street,but nimble off road.And nothing like an exo-cage for dragging your truck out of a lake on it's roof! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks