• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What the...........?

saddamsnightmare

Janauary 30th, 2010.

.........Wholly Bat Droppings, Bat Man!! Was the owners on locoweed when they did that one:?: I don't even think the Joker would ride around in a vehicle so graphically abused.
Yeah, I know it's a free country, but if they're in California, one can only hope the big one breaks it off and sends the "Social" Artist types out to sea where they belong.... :cookoo:
I don't even think BullDogMack13 would want this one in his collection, and he loves M37's.... This truck must have been Sgt.Oddball's alternate ride......:cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:

When the screws get loose, they really get loose........:lol:

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:)

KsM715

Around here the local Jeep dealer used to put on a Jeep Jamboree every year. (until last year when he lost his rights to sell the Jeep brand) They had several catagories you could enter your Jeep in, one was ugliest Jeep. The same guy won every year with his flattie that had all kinds of crap stuck to it (animal horns, toilet seats, ect.) I would cringe every time I saw it. I wanted to buy that Jeep so bad and restore its dignity.

This is what happens when a non-veteren gets a hold of a good truck
while slightly under the influence.
O.M.G. Someone buy it and turn it back into a boy!
Why do you assume the owner is a non-veteran? Probably half or more of the owners represented on SS are non-veterans. That doesn't mean they add every possible doo-dad to their trucks.

The truck is complete, has some very nice, hard to find accessories (troop seats, bows, spare tire spinner, etc.) and is just in need of some cosmetic restoration, as far as the pictures go. My only real problem would be if he SEWED those patches on the canvas, causing little holes all over the place just waiting to join together in one big rip!

waayfast

Well--maybe I'll be forgiven for thr hi-jack but since this is down this trail It reminded me of some pics taken on our trip a year ago--this is for display only, I'm sure the owners have no intent to make people believe this is a real jeep. Actually purdy dang cool-----

Attachments

The Janiter

When need of a laugh - this will work

Could you call this "Flash Back Art"

think I'll go out in back again and put a blankie on my m37 and pat it on it's hood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks