• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what tire pressure

big sexy1

i have

1100-20 STA Military NDCC tires two michellin two firestone. i think that correct tire pressure is 100 psi. is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read the information on the data tags on your dash. Tire pressue is listed there.(passenger side)

big sexy1

these tires are not going on a deuce so i wouldnt know what the tag says. also i just wanted to know what the max tire pressure was, you see these tires are going on a buggy and were crossing deep water so id like to air them up as much as possible.

KsM715

What does the sidewall say?

*edit*. We're in the deuce forum so one would assume your putting them on a deuce

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should have said so.

Read the sidewall and use your own discretion depending on tire age and condition. Might consider your rim design and capacity too.

No saying for sure, unfortunately.

emr

You need to read 10 bazzilion posts on tire pressure, fast answer is you do not need to run max pressure unless you are running a max load, and your light buggy will have no traction with over inflated tires. its really up to you after reading all you can, we do not know the terrain, weight of buggy width and length of buggy, your ability, yes ability. running low tire pressure for a desired affect requires some thought and common sense.

emr

OK I just read you are running thru water so you want to run em maxed out ? do you expect to float across :) Sorry that's funny hope you can take it :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks