• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to do to a M101

Rthomas

I have 2 M101a2's just sitting. I was going to try and sell them, but no one is really interested in them. What should I do to the trailers?

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take 'em to a swap meet? You are too far away for me. Pics would be nice. Gen. trailers? Wood haulers? Sure that there are TONS fo things that could be done with 'em, but if you are lookin to get rid of 'em,,,,,,, craigslist, e&%y, etc,etc..... Good luck!
God bless,

Tony:-D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put them out by the road with a big FREE sign on them. I bet they go in a day or two.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Put them out by the road with a big FREE sign on them. I bet they go in a day or two.
Had a lay-z-boy recliner one time that i couldn't sell for $5 at a weekend long yardsale, put it by the road with a free sign on it and within an hour some lady stopped to get it, the wife and i stood in the house and watched her struggle to load it into the back of the truck by herself, I figured since she was getting it for free she could work for it.:twisted:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stack them up and follow timntrucks to the GA rally in Oct. You wont take them home and you will have a blast too.

KsM715

How much were you asking? If you just want to get out what you go in them they should sell pretty easily. (unless you paid to much to begin with)

Nick

Had a lay-z-boy recliner one time that i couldn't sell for $5 at a weekend long yardsale, put it by the road with a free sign on it and within an hour some lady stopped to get it, the wife and i stood in the house and watched her struggle to load it into the back of the truck by herself, I figured since she was getting it for free she could work for it.:twisted:

Now THAT is funny!!!!! roflrofl

Rthomas

I had someone call me this morning on them, and they said they wanted it. I called them back just a few minutes ago and they changed their mind.