• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to do to a M101

Rthomas

One thing that i learned from these trailers is you should always get deposits before you do anything. Some people just must enjoy seeing others spend their money to be nice to them.I hate it when I give someone a good deal and they don't show up. Thanks a lot you know who you are and I hate it when people do that crap.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, that sucks! Wish you were closer! Hope all works out for ya! I've had some GREAT experiences here on SS! Most of the guys are SUPER! Some,,,,,,,,, well, talk is cheap, and deeds speak volumes!
God bless!
Tony:grin:

Chief_919

I have good luck selling them on Craigslist- mention they make great debris/trash trailers for construction companies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Do you have a local BUY/SELL publication??

Post them with a pic of one in the "tilt" position.

They sell pretty good around here for utility trailers.

I sold my last one for $450.00 one day after I put it out in the front yard.

Rthomas

I got it sold two weeks after he was going to meet me. He agreed to the deal then didn't show up after I drove 180 miles

3dAngus

jUly 4th is coming up, and not everyone can afford the grossly marked up hotel rates. M101s are selling like hotcakes right now if you advertise on craigslist with their full capability, suggest what you can haul with them, put on $30 worth of 12vdc wiring, and advertise them as a possible option for low cost camping. People still like to sleep outdoor with a campfire. THEY WILL SELL! (Unless of course, they are dirty rusty old pieces of crud)
Pull the parts and scrap the rest for $150.

Rthomas

No i don't have any left for sale. Im just mad because a lot of SS members Im sure That their word is good, but this guy that agreed to buy it didnt want to put a deposit on it because he didnt trust me,but in the end i was the one that lost. the bad part is that I was selling it for $400,but I had to drive 180 miles.