• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to do with Deuces?

houdel

civicnar said:
Is there any specific things that I need to look for as far as what makes one worth more than others etc...
The first thing I would do is take a digital photo of each truck's data plate and than make handwritten notes of the general condition, completeness and appearance of each truck, tied to the data plate ID number. Than at least you have a place to start from.

Attachments

civicnar

RE: Re: What to do with Deuces?

Sounds great guys! I have a root canal tomorrow afternoon so I took off the entire day so I can go out there and look at them. He does not have to buy all of them but it is available so is there anything that you guys can think of that would make him not want to buy a truck. He is getting them cheap so I assume they will all be worth it but I just want to make sure. I will definately put them up here before he cuts them up. The trade for axles is an awesome idea and he thinks so as well so I will keep you posted.

SteelandCanvas - I will try to look up that place in CO. Thanks for the info!!!