• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what tools do I need

Ok, I realize this is a bit of an oddball specific request, but please bear with me. I am 2.5 hours away from this deuce I'm working on, so it's not like I can run outside and see what tools I need.

I need a list of tools I will need to take with me so that I can accomplish the following tasks on the M35A2:
Oil filters (and changing the oil)
Fuel filters
Air filter (got all of these in a kit from Desert Deuce)
Changing the exhaust pipe
Changing out the 3 position light switch

Assume this Deuce has no tools along with it. I will probably also take along a few extra hand tools as well. If at all possible, I'll be packing everything up with me on my motorcycle so I don't want to take my entire garage with me.

Also, I downloaded a bunch of technical manuals a while ago and apparently I didn't find the right ones. Could someone please point me in the direction of the exact technical manuals I need for doing these things on the M35? I will probably be heading over to work it later next week.

Crazyguyla

#2 Phillps for the light switch
fuel/oil filters - adjustible wrench
exhaust pipe- wrenches, sockets, penetration oil
no tools needed for air filter- maybe a flat tip for the intake mushroom

download the 209-20 series.. it'll tell you exactly the toools you need ;) better illistrations IMHO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks