• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what trailer does this ladder fit?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They work well for that. Miltrucks sold about 200 of those ladders here not too long ago. Many of the guys at Haspin have them.

RAYZER

They don't look tall enough to be a m146 ladder,how wide are they? Do you have any pics of the the m146 ladders that you found?

Ord22

it looked to be for a generator trailer. either a 5k or a 10k generator trailer. don't know the type of trailer. don't know the model of trailer.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I got one from Miltrucks via gimpyrobb and it fit right in the rear brackets on my 65 M146, however it was off about 1/2" on my 61 M146

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got one from Miltrucks via gimpyrobb and it fit right in the rear brackets on my 65 M146, however it was off about 1/2" on my 61 M146
Ours doesn't have rear brackets, just an "I" beam. The side mounts are 20 3/4" on all three of them.(outside of the cut, to outside)
. . . . . . . . . . . . just looked, . . . ours does have rear brackets, under the "I" beam :oops:

Last edited: