• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What trailer is it?

harleyhouse

This trailer is listed on the Pittsburgh CL

This is the description:

Heavy duty U.S. Army trailer with dual wheels (3/4 ton);

4 military tires - all in good shape;

This trailer has a wood bed (approx. 6'x8') with attached side rails (approx. 2').
The bed can easily be removed and reinstalled by the removal/install of four pins;

Pintle hitch with authentic military hooks;

Any idea what frame this is? Were duels thrown on?

Attachments

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are jeep wheels, but the 6x8 trailer bed size is what a M101 is about. I'd say it's a M101 trailer and the owner swapped the axle to a M416 axle, and put dual wheels on it. Definitely Bubba had some fun with it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scratch that - after looking closer at the pics, it's a M416 trailer, with dual wheels and a wood bed. The 6x8 bed size is larger than the jeep trailer frame, and sits higher to clear the wheels.

If it's less than $400, I'd say buy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks