• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What trailer is this?

maxpanic

What's a fair price for one of these? Does this sort of trailer have a M number designation? so you could use one for a welder or a generator, anything else?

RealCavDog

What's a fair price for one of these? Does this sort of trailer have a M number designation? so you could use one for a welder or a generator, anything else?
I may be wrong, but I believe it is called an M200A1, Look at our favorite auction site under generator, and you see very similar units, rated at 2 1/2 ton, on the site , bare, and with gensets and welders.

Hope someone else can confirm or have other ideas !

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yup, a couple guys have even put deuce beds on them. They are rated for 7000lbs payload on paved roads.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how much are would a trailer chassis in that picture be worth? they must have different axles than the M105 trailers, correct? Obviously this trailer frame in the above picture has duals where the M105s are singled., but thats not what makes the rating different, is it?

Westech

CPL
min bid.. we just pulled 8 of them home for min bid. Different axle.. dual tires.. and 14 leaves in the springs and larger frame... Its not a 105 that is the difference.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks