• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What turbo is this???

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"C" turbo. The turbo fits without mods but there is an exhaust adapter to mate it to the M39 series trucks.

Thanks Recovry I spoke with the fellow I bought it from he said when he started it, it didnt whistle so was curious as to why and any thing I should do as far as maintenance or check before I put this engine in? I couldn't pass it up for 600$ and never installed since rebuild.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You will need parts off your LDT to put on the LDS before you can get rid of it. Bell-housing and oil pick up tubes just off the top of my head.

I know thanks Rob I ll be selling it minus those and the plate to block ps pump till I get a power steering setup .Itll be more for someone with a bad engine that can use there old parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks