• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What type of rifle to mount on my MUTT?

BLK HMMWV

aua realy, Mr. Knowitall please explain to me the 106MM recoiless rifle?:nothingfunny:
Hi Poof
Not sure were you come up with the Mr Know it all idea but thanks .

I'm just guessing you don't own a Websters Dictionary so I'll try and explain it to you since you asked so nice.

If you look up rifle it says:
(a) a shoulder weapon with a rifled bore.
(b) a rifled artillery piece.

If you look up artillery
it says large caliber crew served mounted weapons ( as in guns, howitzers, and rockets)

I'd say that your 106 recoiless rifle falls in that catagory.

fat lady sings

gunboy1656

Wish I would stop doing things backwards, I got the dummy gun but not the jeep to mount it on.

Mine is not one of the airsoft kinds. It was a re-weld from rock island arms, when parts guns were cheap to buy. Think I paid 500 for it at the time.

1958 M274

To help support my military vehicle hobby I offer M60 replicas built on real demilled receivers using a combination of demilled and reproduction parts. They are ready to be vehicle mounted and will fit right into a M142 cradle. Send me a PM if you're interested.