• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What type of rifle to mount on my MUTT?

BLK HMMWV

aua realy, Mr. Knowitall please explain to me the 106MM recoiless rifle?:nothingfunny:
Hi Poof
Not sure were you come up with the Mr Know it all idea but thanks .

I'm just guessing you don't own a Websters Dictionary so I'll try and explain it to you since you asked so nice.

If you look up rifle it says:
(a) a shoulder weapon with a rifled bore.
(b) a rifled artillery piece.

If you look up artillery
it says large caliber crew served mounted weapons ( as in guns, howitzers, and rockets)

I'd say that your 106 recoiless rifle falls in that catagory.

fat lady sings

gunboy1656

Wish I would stop doing things backwards, I got the dummy gun but not the jeep to mount it on.

Mine is not one of the airsoft kinds. It was a re-weld from rock island arms, when parts guns were cheap to buy. Think I paid 500 for it at the time.

1958 M274

To help support my military vehicle hobby I offer M60 replicas built on real demilled receivers using a combination of demilled and reproduction parts. They are ready to be vehicle mounted and will fit right into a M142 cradle. Send me a PM if you're interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks