• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Unholy Sorcery Is THIS ?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's in California and owned by a movie prop business. That truck was one of a few sold from S&S to foreign buyers that didn't follow through. I bid on the sister donor cab for parts and it too was right hand drive but it was sparse for anything truly usable. I was able to acquire a few other cabs from this company in much better shape and some had OEM yellow data plates stating "this data plate should not be removed until install". I called the company after pick up and they said the FMTVs they owned had these soft cabs installed but were swapped out to the early P1 cabs for some movies. Just more proof there are odd ball trucks floating around out there.

Third From Texas

It's in California and owned by a movie prop business. That truck was one of a few sold from S&S to foreign buyers that didn't follow through. I bid on the sister donor cab for parts and it too was right hand drive but it was sparse for anything truly usable. I was able to acquire a few other cabs from this company in much better shape and some had OEM yellow data plates stating "this data plate should not be removed until install". I called the company after pick up and they said the FMTVs they owned had these soft cabs installed but were swapped out to the early P1 cabs for some movies. Just more proof there are odd ball trucks floating around out there.
Yeah, this one is on GP now.

No running info. The images are all borked (half of them are from a 7-ton dump truck, LOL).

I had to do a double take when I saw the pics with independent suspension.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks