• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What vinyl floor kit really works for M1009?!?!?!

Mohawk Dave

Hey guys,

I've spent countless hours on here (searched every page that I got a hit on) and countless hours on the web, and still have uncertainty.

If you've seen my build thread, you'll know I just Herculined the M1009, and now it is time for Vinyl in the passenger area. (I do not need to do the rear)

Everywhere on the web, it appears that ACC is the maker of almost all kits, and they seem to fit poorly, and they also have molds for civy seats (different than CUCVs).

And sometimes I find that they only go to the rear of the front seat (LMC)--USELESS!!!! I need the whole cabin bucket covered.

Has anyone used one that actually works for a M1009? No offense, but please don't just say "Hey, here's one on the web"...B/c I'm sure I've seen it/researched it.

I want to hear from guys that have first hand experience and photos would really kick donkey!

And to add to this Cluster-mess, I'd like it in tan.

Thanks for helping as always,

Dave