• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What would you do for a Deuce

Emmett

I agree, after a few 'ultimatums" I decided to fire my wife. Now I get all the toys I want.
I'm still trying to figure out how a guy sitting on the honeypot in the back of a 130 managed to keep his harness on????? It's bad enough trying to keep your paints off the deck least they get soiled, and then re-connect your harness for no reason at all.
The failure of a 130 rear door would have to include the pressure door as well as the ramp...or the rear side door but it is not possible for a side door to fail without taking out half the rear of the aircraft. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to raise the BS flag on that one.:beer:

AN/ARC186

In order to get your first deuce she wants you to jump out of a plane?
man, that's harsh
When I told my wife I wanted another deuce she just told me to go jump off a bridge...........

Jeepers69

I wish my wife didn't already talk me into jumping outta the plane. I could have my first deuce in the yard now. lol She is coming around though, she knows how much I liked my jeep, The family of 5 +dog we just didn't fit, so it was sold. We can easily fit the family + in the deuce. Back to jumping.... My first time I got to hear the instructor say to the jumper before me. " we have a line over, line over,.......... Remember that silver D ring we talked about in class on your chest........... give that a big pull.............." reserve chute came out and he landed over 100 acres away...... Then I heard "you ready, your turn......" wow, it was great though... the peace and quiet coming down, just dream of the deuce..... DO IT..... JUMP.....!!!!!!!!

madmaxxjim

What i did for my Deuce

I had the same thing and have been looking at the M35A2 for years. What I did after hearing ( I dont want to hear about it, see it, and it will not be allowed at the house ) is to show her how fun a Deuce can be! Did a family vacation to San Deigo to see the truck and they went to Sea World while I bought the truck. And none of us had to jump out of the plane!! Showed her how we can use the truck for toys for tots and join a family club. So I get to 6 wheel around on my time and do her thing for the truck as well! It worked as my truck is by the house where it wasent allowed!!:razz:

madmaxxjim

What i did for my Deuce

I had the same thing and have been looking at the M35A2 for years. What I did after hearing ( I dont want to hear about it, see it, and it will not be allowed at the house ) is to show her how fun a Deuce can be! Did a family vacation to San Deigo to see the truck and they went to Sea World while I bought the truck. And none of us had to jump out of the plane!! Showed her how we can use the truck for toys for tots and join a family club. So I get to 6 wheel around on my time and do her thing for the truck as well! It worked as my truck is by the house where it wasent allowed!!:razz:

CycleJay

Hi Guys,

I would very simply work hard, so I can earn it myself.
Then I would keep on doing the same thing, so I can maintain it.
So when such an opportunity to do that comes up, I will go with it,
and do what I have to do to get and maintain one.

That is all, Good day,

CJ

CycleJay

Hi guys,

As for getting a deuce, I would not put up with any ultimatums.
If my wife or gf were against it, I would get one anyway.
As opposed to getting hen-pecked out of one, because once you do that,
they own you, or as some would say, you give them an inch and they take a mile.

And after that, they will always walk all over you.
So man up and if you want one, get one, and do not jump out of a plane or anything
else for one.
Work hard, earn the money, and go out and get one.. Simple as that.

Good luck, God bless all of you..

CJ

seabeeut

JUMP!!!!!!!!
I went with some folks in 1990 they never went again I went eleven more times.
It is the biggest rush the split second you let go of the strut your whole body is free.
the view from 10,000 feet is great don't wait just do it. :beer: