• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats a 5 ton multifuel worth

bigjuice69

i am looking at 2 1968 5 ton multifuel trucks. cab and chassis no winch but they have hard tops and heaters both run and drive so i was told havn't seen them yet. what would be a good price to pay. thanks for any info!!!

rtl434

Your question is difficult to answer if all we know is that they run and drive. There are several 5 ton multifuel models (cargo, wrecker, tractor, etc.) An average running tractor can go for $1,200 and a well preserved wrecker can go for $8,000+.

Monty

Buy them both so you have spare parts:-D,
If you don't want one of the trucks post the information on here in case other are interested.

Good luck

area52

What sort of tire condition? lights and gauges work? Glass all good? Any rust? Leaks?

I paid about $1500 for a M54A2 in non running condition so start at $1000 if you like them.