• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats a deuce worth where to sell

airtech

selling a deuce with winch air front engage hardtop ,listed in classifieds and on craigslist runs great and drives great at 4100 am i expecting too much whats a no rust truck worth with title

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If your truck is a known good truck, that price seems reasonable if your buying, or selling it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one similar without winch that I might sell for $4k if someone walked up with cash.

So yours doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

sw

WOLFMAN1

alot of people think we should sell them cheap. mostly cause alot of people cant drive them. but one with little or no rust shoulkd be worth five to six if you ask me. I'm asking 3500 for mine. its not perfect but it is old and a classic. some of the other smaller jeeps and trucks sell for more and are made of less.[thumbzup]

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, is that POS that I sold you?

Well it was so thanks for driving the price down.

Actually after running errands with it and running all over the place with it last week and taking people rides on Saturday it runs so much better.

:)

sw

airtech

only reason i am letting it go I cant keep up the maint on all my stuff some things with enigines and wheels have got to go.Too much to do not enough hours in the day.dont know how to add pictures

flyxpl

Its worth whatever you can get out of it . I think your goal sounds in the ballpark But WITHOUT pics it is hard to give good advice .

NRG

$4100 sounds like a great deal to me. I think a good condition winch truck should be around $6000+. Don't get discouraged! The economy sucks right now. Sit on it if you can until it gets better. Look at what you are offering compared to other trucks in that price range. Now a days it seems like $4000 will get you a 1/2 ton pile of crap truck with 5 billion miles on it and falling apart. So being able to buy a good condition 2.5 ton 6x6 w/w for the same price is a no brainer.

MarcM35A2

In Germany you have to pay 7500€ that´s around 9000$ for a registrated deuce. It doesn´t matter if there is a winch or a hardtop on it! And thats deuce is not really nice....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks