• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats a m35 rust free bed with top worth

yorkgulch2

I have a m35a2 rust free bed with camo 1 piece top and troop seats with the composite boards (need a couple more for the side rails).
What is it worth? Am I better off to try and trade for a flat bed?
It is still on the truck and would have to be removed or delivered a short distance.
I should have got an m275! :?

papercu

bed

You might get 200 for the top. But unfortunately when you have something like that, nobody will need one. Now the day after you get rid of it (at a loss of course) there will be two or three that just will have to have it at twice what you were asking to start with. :D
Just sit it on some blocks and use it for storage sspace till you get the M275. Wayne

rgregj

RE: bed

Figures, I need one....but closer. I agree with Papercu, its not costing anything. Cover it up and let it set, someone will need one thats close to you.

Greg

tshields

Hey yorkgulch2,

I'm looking for a camo top and the bows and I live in Denver, maybe we can work something out?

Terry

1966 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 in Desert Tan for now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks