• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats Allowed???????

Flyingvan911

Other places have let me come in before my euc came back and do some minor brake work and other stuff on a deuce.

None of them have ever had a problem with me driving them off post.
Fort Riley let me come and check out my truck shortly after I won it. It is in great shape. I heard they've changed the rules a little bit. I'll have to call Monday to see if I can still drive it off the lot. If not, I can see if one of my friends can bring his deuce to tow if of fthe lot then unhook.

usafe7ret

Does being retired military help any? I mean as far as getting on base/post, it should be a breeze for card carrying retirees, but as for dealing with GL on base/post?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks