• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's are 105a3 going for?

Ddmk18

I have a m105a3 that I am redoing but I think I might want a different trailer. So my question is how much are they worth redone with sides and bows and no tarp. Thanks guys.

MarcusOReallyus

We had one in the local Craigslist for a while. He was asking $1500. I don't know if he got it. The ad was up for about a month.

Ddmk18

Ok thanks. Mine is in the process of being completely gone through new paint, new master cylinder brakes all fixed or replaced. I just need emergency brake handle and 1 cable if anyone has one.

pmramsey

I own ten of the M105A3s as we use them on the farm. We remove the 10 x 22.5 tires and rims and mount 12.5 x 16 bolster trailer tires on the M105A3s. We replace the landing gear with a re-enforced bulldog jack, change the bulbs to 12-volt when LEDs are not present. We build 26" wide folding shelves on each inside rail. These can be either seats or shelves for holding honeybee colonies. Surface rust is removed and all get new old forest green paint. They pull level behind the M1028s in the field. Several have both military and civilian seven pin plugs for the newer dodges and chevys we use on the place. The M105A3s are the best 1.5 ton trailers made except for the aluminum M1102s. I just purchased an M105A3 out of Annville, PA last Thursday for $460.00. PS - Does anyone need any new 10 x 22.5 tires. Ten still have the stickers on the tread. $50 each. I have 22 of them and soon to be three more. Those of you that run the 10 x 22.5s on your semi trailers know they cost $575 new. The tires have 2009 and 2010 manufacture dates.

3dAngus

pmramsey,

That is exactly the way to do it, for my own personal preference, that is.
Bolster tires are perfect for a M105. The 10X22.5s belong on a bigger trailer or a larger truck.
And the landing gears suck, but they can be replaced.

I love my M015A3. Unfortunately, I sold the bolster tires, so now I am going to have to mount some 9X20s on there. Still better and lower then the 10X22.5s which are way to tall for a pickup.

Price ranges vary on the M105A3. Just like the condition of them.

Bought in decent shape from GL without cover about $600-700
Depends on condition and type of material on siderails. Some don't even need painting right out of the gate.

Sold retail, after painting, with good surge brakes. $800-1200
Top cover add $100-200 depending on condition.
Get rid of the 10X22.5s and give them to a large trailer hauler or truck driver.

Last edited:

mike mck

I picked up my 2003 M105A3 in perfect condition off craigslist a couple months ago for $700.00. Had cover. Owner had gotten 2 at GL auction. Paid $500.00. It came with 37" tires. Hitch sits level at 36".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks