• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's Different About Canadian Trucks

citizensoldier

Pulled her out for heart surgery!

Well yanked her out to get her off to the motor pool prep for her soon to happen heart transplant.. Smaller 230 for now until I can get the 251 crank back and have it rebuilt.. You guys have me wondering about the 265 deal?? What all do I need to do it? :D

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

citizensoldier

RE: Pulled her out for heart surgery!

You guys send me the 4BT and I will gladly put it in . Been trying to find one of them buggers and they cost as much as another running M37.. Maybe in the future after the dump truck is running, the WC is rebuilt, the bobbed deuce is done, the M42 is complete... You get the point? I just want her on the road again.. Well off the road again..

citizensoldier

Nice truck Zak! I see you in Ortonville? I have family in Ortonville! Cool truck.. You in the GLMVPA or the MMMT? Would love to see that truck at some of our local shows.. Nice Ambulance too. Is that a Canadian rig too? Any extra 251 parts laying around? :p
Sorry for all the questions just get excited when I see a nice truck that is so close. I have lots of M37 parts if you need any.

zak

Just joined. I will be in Midland(without truck) June 2nd and hopefully with truck at Romeo. I also usually get to Claire. The ambulance isnt Canadian but pretty complete. Ive got a civilian distributor,oil pump and I think a generator for the 251.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks