• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's everyone think is the best SINGLE color for my HEMTT?

dma251

Well - I spent about half an hour talking about this with Leonard Jones last night - and I am bouncing around the current tan - or 383 green with woodland camo, but light on the browns. I had brown overload from my last truck. The paint looked great, but just a bit too much brown in there for me.

If I decide on the tan, which Bruce makes a very strong arguement for(and I am leaning towards it), what about the desert tan with camo? It seems like you see rigs with both, all tan, or tan/brown camo pattern.

What is the deal with the desert camo scheme? What colors are in it, and are the patterns listed in the camo TM?

What do you all think of that?

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm really liking the Tan 686A. Goes on easy. It does get dirty/shows smudges quickly though.

yorkgulch2

Arctic camo only looks really good on a Gama Goat or Husky.
Why not put Rhino Liner on the outside? There are lots of colors and nice texture.
I have been thinking about using Rhino Liner on the outside of a real rough m37.

dma251

Rhino-liner is going on the inside of the cab, but it gets nasty on the outside after not too long. In the wet climate I live in it turns algae-green real fast. That's definitely not the color I'm looking for!

UN on the side would get me shot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks