• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats it like inside????

G-Force

Since this is my first post it took forever to figure out how to do it....
Anyway, if the picture attaches to this can anybody tell me what the inside of this box on the back of this truck looks like??? Or even if it has a special designation.
Thanks

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's just an M35A2 (I suppose it could be an A1) with a homemade enclosure. Who knows what it was used for.

It's literally a wooden shed. Since these are kinf of an ad hoc thing, there are no plans for them.

unclemikey

I helped Gantster pick up a deuce w/w, with the same box on it at Barstow about a month ago. To my surprice the box was really nice.

Jinx

GL's photos tend to be rather lacking. That's why they say inspect the item personally. That way you know what you will be bidding on. Plus you can photograph it to make sure nothing gets stolen.

Of course this advice is "do as I say, not as I do", since I bought mine sight unseen. (The one as my avatar) I took a chance and lucked out.

G-Force

Clinto, I thought at first it may be wood but looking at all the other trucks in this yard, some with wooden enclosures I think it may be aluminum like what NewMVGuy was saying...or even fiberglas.. unless its got a REALLY GOOD paint job on it...Oh yeah MVGuy, take that off your watch list.....THAT TRUCK IS MINE!!!!:-D
Only kidding....was just wondering what it lookeed like inside because they posted very few pic of the truck....none of the back or the engine. Was thinking maybe it had hardwood floors....granite countertops......:roll:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen the boxes made of carbon plate steel and some of galvanized steel. Haven't seen an aluminum one yet. The ones I've seen have had the bottom of the box bolted onto the top rail of the bed, so there is no floor to the box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks