• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats missing? (easy) thanks!

camarossguy2

ya, im looking for ones being parted out. also checking if the bleeder on my duramax is the same threads... maybe that will work

stampy

Or just replace the assembly with a spin on filter from Walmart( boating section) under 30$ and filter change is easy and cheap (7$) and longer lasting IMO. With the square ones I had to crank my starter for a long time to get them to fill and you can prefill the spin on ones. It took about 30-40 sec for her to fire over after the conversion VS 5-10 min. You will also need 2 barb fittings but it was real easy.

camarossguy2

Or just replace the assembly with a spin on filter from Walmart( boating section) under 30$ and filter change is easy and cheap (7$) and longer lasting IMO. With the square ones I had to crank my starter for a long time to get them to fill and you can prefill the spin on ones. It took about 30-40 sec for her to fire over after the conversion VS 5-10 min. You will also need 2 barb fittings but it was real easy.

thanks, great info.

Now if i can get my glow plugs and stater working.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks