• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats my HMMWV worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckel

Hi Guys -

I have had my truck for about a year and a half and i'm getting the itch to possibly try a different MV. I have scoured the web in an effort to understand what to price my current truck at but the prices vary widely. My truck is a bit of an odd bird because it is a 1992 HMMWV with soft top/soft doors but has a 2009 GEP powerpack (6.5L / 4l80E OD transmission) and air conditioning. Most of the trucks with the 4l80E also have a hard top and doors which changes the price substantially. The truck is in very nice condition both cosmetically and mechanically. It is titled / inspected for on-road use in Texas.

so, the big question is what should I list my truck for?

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Some pictures would help, what kind of AC? Put it up with what you want for it and you can always lower your price. Since you are not a premium member on site and can't list it here for sale I will let this go for a couple of hours and then delete it. So please beckel do not list a price.

Last edited:

beckel

Thanks so much...

It has a red dot air conditioning system. I apologize that I dont have any pics of the truck on this computer. Really just wondering what others are selling for with similar configurations.

Thanks!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most are selling from between $0 and one million dollars.

YMMV

Good thing mw is going to delete this in a couple of hours. :)

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
fishing lets go fishing, big fish little fish, "I'll trade you my Deuce for it. No AC, 1969 with PS W/W titled tagged ready to go.

Last edited:

Sintorion

Probably worth about 20% less than what you have in it. If you haven't added anything then 10% less than what you paid for it.

orgnal

Hi Guys -

I have had my truck for about a year and a half and i'm getting the itch to possibly try a different MV. I have scoured the web in an effort to understand what to price my current truck at but the prices vary widely. My truck is a bit of an odd bird because it is a 1992 HMMWV with soft top/soft doors but has a 2009 GEP powerpack (6.5L / 4l80E OD transmission) and air conditioning. Most of the trucks with the 4l80E also have a hard top and doors which changes the price substantially. The truck is in very nice condition both cosmetically and mechanically. It is titled / inspected for on-road use in Texas.

so, the big question is what should I list my truck for?
It is worth what someone is willing to pay for it . You will have to put it for sale somewhere and find out. If you do sell it, please let us know what it sold for

McReddy

Action

Why is a 2009 motor not a turbo?
If I bought a Humvee with the reddot a/c, I would remove it, so that would not add any value in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks