• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's my M880 worth?

McGuyver

Hi guys,

I've owned my M880 for 18 years, and have put a lot of love and work into it during that time, but I think it's time to move on.. It has 35" tires, a rebuilt 440 big block, 727 HP Loadflite automatic transmission, 4" lifted leaf springs front and back, Functioning black out lights (last time I checked) troop seats and cargo cover with with bows and 95% complete brackets. 850 CFM Edelbrock AVS 4 bbl carburetor, with Edelbrock dual plane intake. Double roller timing chain, 3 bolt Crane Cam. I want it to go to someone who would appreciate its military vehicle heritage and won't just take it out and trash it as a hunting truck. Body has rust, as do the floor boards to the cab. What do you think something like this is worth? I can supply more info as needed. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

McGuyver

Yes, getting rid of the Armstrong steering was one of the first upgrades I made to it.
4000 miles away?! Where are you located? Or are you thinking of round trip mileage?

Edit: nevermind, I see that you are over the pond in England. Yeah, that does present a bit of a bigger challenge. ;)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

McGuyver

I'll create a new post for that in the classifieds section when I'm ready to list it.

RichM882

Yes, getting rid of the Armstrong steering was one of the first upgrades I made to it.
4000 miles away?! Where are you located? Or are you thinking of round trip mileage?

Edit: nevermind, I see that you are over the pond in England. Yeah, that does present a bit of a bigger challenge. ;)

Yup. The armstrong steering sucks. I am in the process of eliminating on my truck. Over here it is a gruelling process though !!!

McGuyver

The conversion itself is a simple bolt on if using stock parts. Is it hard to source them in the UK?

McGuyver

I just grabbed what I needed off a similar year truck in the wrecking yard, however this was some years ago, and they are a bit more scarce nowadays...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks