• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats on your TM shelf?

amanco

RE: TM

WillWagner said: Got a mess of TMs in PDF..I HATE pdf! Rather have paper in front of me.
I personally hate the costs involved with the paper originals. I bought the electronic PDF's and print what I need. Frees up quite a bit of $$$ for other things I need. Early on I spent $60 for a reprint of the parts TM for the M37. What a waste of money after I got that plus a dozen other manuals on a CD for half that single TM cost.

Sarge

V-100 TM's

Trigger, there are a couple of people on this forum who are really into V-100's.
I am good friends with one of them.
I'll let him know what you are looking for and he probably has it.
The bad news is that if he takes them to Kinko's it's going to cost you so much per page.
Are you willing to pay the price of copying?
I know that my buddy will only charge you what it cost's him plus shipping, but do the math, it's still not cheap.
I'll put him in touch with you.
-Sarge

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: V-100 TM

Well, not all TMs (lost probably half my TM collection a few years ago, haven't rebuilt it yet) - but a number of reference books - and filing cabinets of documents. Two more cabinets and a book shelf are out of the view.

One of these days I'll be able to get a real desk, then maybe I can get some work turned out :)

Regards,
David Doyle

PS: Yes, I know I need to stay home long enough to clean up!

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trigger, as Sarge said, I have both manuals. They are paper not electronic and I do not want to sell them. I'll pm you and see what we can do about getting you copies and/or any specific info you need.

Cheers

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mostly Electronics

I have hundreds of TMs for radio equipment, test equipment, generators and trucks/trailers. About 25% in paper and the rest in PDF.