• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's the best safest way to charge 6tl batteries

blutow

I just bought one of these onboard victron chargers. They have them in different amp ratings, I just got the 5a since it's mainly for maintnenace, runs about $100. I've had good luck with victron stuff in the past and I like the bluetooth capability. You can log into your phone and confirm voltage and charge rate without pulling out a multimeter or amp meter.

1645750336383.png

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Noco Genius 10 is the replacement for the Noco 7200. Just purchased one, it ran about $96.00 with tax. I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd update the info.
View attachment 859878
I use one of these. It does 24V through the slave port to keep all the batteries at full charge, or it can be clipped to one battery at a time @12V to pulse/resurrect/compensate for uneven charging.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ordered a Noco genius g7200. Regular charger isn't bringing them up
Go watch how to charge a agm battery with a regular charger on youtube you have to use a jumper battery between the charger and the agm ! I have the noco 7200 and it is the cheapest way to charge them the rite way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks