• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's the best safest way to charge 6tl batteries

blutow

I just bought one of these onboard victron chargers. They have them in different amp ratings, I just got the 5a since it's mainly for maintnenace, runs about $100. I've had good luck with victron stuff in the past and I like the bluetooth capability. You can log into your phone and confirm voltage and charge rate without pulling out a multimeter or amp meter.

1645750336383.png

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Noco Genius 10 is the replacement for the Noco 7200. Just purchased one, it ran about $96.00 with tax. I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd update the info.
View attachment 859878
I use one of these. It does 24V through the slave port to keep all the batteries at full charge, or it can be clipped to one battery at a time @12V to pulse/resurrect/compensate for uneven charging.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ordered a Noco genius g7200. Regular charger isn't bringing them up
Go watch how to charge a agm battery with a regular charger on youtube you have to use a jumper battery between the charger and the agm ! I have the noco 7200 and it is the cheapest way to charge them the rite way.