• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's the precise width of the military brushguard?

I wanted to buy a brushguard for my Humvee, but since it can barely fit in my garage by itself, I don't want to buy it without knowing the precise width beforehand

Can anybody in here that owns one or has one on hand do me the favour of taking a precise measurament of said brushguard?

This is the brushguard type that I'm talking about
1698673630941.png

Reactions: OBX

Dieselmeister

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to buy a brushguard for my Humvee, but since it can barely fit in my garage by itself, I don't want to buy it without knowing the precise width beforehand

Can anybody in here that owns one or has one on hand do me the favour of taking a precise measurament of said brushguard?

This is the brushguard type that I'm talking about
View attachment 909430
Just buy it. Nothing that a hacksaw and welder can't adjust to make it fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks