• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats the value of this unimog???

Elohim1

The make is Mercedes, 1967,mileage is 12,000. The model says PM. It looks like a large 4wheel drive truck. The bed looks like it has drop sides.There is no top over the cab.
I know nothing about these trucks . I thought it looked cool and was thinking about buying it. They are asking $8000.00. It looks to be in good cond. Any info. would help.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have never seen a model PM. They always used a numerical designation for the Mogs. If it is a open-top with a dropside bed, a 6-cyl gasser, a 6-speed, and military paint, it's a 404.1. All the rest of the Mogs were diesels. Soft tops are available in other models. Look at the photos in the Mog Gallery to see what a 404.1 looks like. Pop the hood and look at the firewall in the upper passenger corner. That is where the serial number and model number are. I have seen Pritsche, or cargo, 404.1 trucks go for as high as $8000 but they were in mint condition with all available features. $8000 would buy you a larger diesel powered 406 which came with power steering, hydraulics, PTO's, etc... Nice 404.1s typically go for about $6000. I have seen fixer-uppers for $2000. My Funkwagen, or radio-box was for sale for $5000, but we did some trading instead. Nice radio-trucks usually go higher than flat-beds. Check the RockyMountainMogger gallery for more model photos. Try Euro Truck Importers, Expedtion Imports, and The Unimog Wherehaus for more pics, info, parts, and prices. Get back to me with more info and I will be glad to help you make an informed decision. The 404s are a blast to drive and own, just keep in mind that all Mogs are basically street legal 4x4 tractors and they drive and sound as such[^]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks