• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's unplugged in this picture?

HUMVEE1

The GPC screws into the water crossover pipe. Sort of looks like a big spark plug.
Lube it well days before you remove it or it can break off.
Your GPC in not plugged in.
The wire dangling under the truck might be a cable the runs to alternator.

HUMVEE1

Well, if the truck is in the south, such as Louisiana, it might start with the GPC unplugged if it is a warm day. I would rather have a truck that runs with stuff unplugged than a truck that won't run but everything is plugged in proper.
Look at the gauge picture on GP and see if the photo shows an abnormality in the volt meter. Usually that picture is taken with the engine running. There should be a couple videos as well.

3000gt

Wow u got a good deal. Can't believe no one else bid. I was just in deridder and saw that humvee. I've got the phone number of the inspector if u want to talk to him just pm me. They are correct the wires are to the winch. My 1038 has the same 2 wires on the left side of picture dangling as well. They had 2 practicly brand new humvees that sold the other day for 13 and 15 thousand respectively in Deridder. Good job!

Kswiney

It really is a blessing to us. Our whole family prayed for this and it is an answered prayer. We can't wait to get it home.

Congrats on your 1038 as well! Do they have the winch on them? Mine had on 37 pics as you know that not enough. Are they being moved around much?