• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's up with G838.org ???

Whiterabbit

Anyone here know what's up with registering over there? It's been 3 or 4 weeks since I registered and haven't heard anything. Even resubmitted.
I've heard of slow but really???:roll:

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are having admin troubles, the site is still fairly active but with inactive management. I'll post a complaint or issue with them about people trying to join but not being able to.

moose53

you are not registered there at all, there are no pending registrations. it would appear the system is id'ing your user name as a spammer. register again, i'll watch for it and get you in.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks