• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's with the maroon colored interior?

xenocath

searching.............
I used the forest green camo paint by rustoleum you can get from wally world .its held up well for the last 5 years . left the door panels alone as they were not too bad off but I did the dash with it.

cucvrus

I may have missed this answer. But if so I am not perfect. What is the Sems color code for the OEM Bronze interior color on the CUCV Line of fine vehicles. All were the same. i sprayed it for years and now have acquired a few new GM dash pads and want to spray them. Does anyone know?
I did find out it is a 76W / 76G interior code and that the SEM formula is # 4725. That is a mix code. Now I must find someone that mixes SEM interior colors. Man things were easier in the days when people helped each other out. If the computer don't list things it is non existent to most people. Back in the day we had books with this information in it.

Last edited:

joshuak

[QUOTE;1712062] things were easier in the days when people helped each other out. [/QUOTE]

DK TBRONZE
82 GM
76 DN

Page 2, confirms what Warthog says here. (I copied and pasted his answer, thanks WH).

Page 88 offers the formula of the dk bronze, from the SEM products pdf. Formula 4725 as you mentioned.

Hope it helps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks