• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats wrong now?

PorscheTech911

I've been having the slow load times, never got an error but I'm on cable. Like others have said it does seem quick like right now, but then it starts to slow way way down later on. Maybe there is alot of new traffic? I'm donating to the cause as well in hopes of a cure. Thanks management.

lavarok

Was the Javascript / DHTML thread image viewer disabled? Whenever I click an image now, I get redirected as opposed to the popup with the image.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm long left in the backwater here, my decade old computer now can't do the "chat" at all and now the "search" function isn't working (never was that good anyway). Haven't tested it all, but the link to the old site is gone too. It's just a matter of time when I won't be able to sign in at all. I guess...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe you could make and sell some bio diesel, and get yourself a new computer? $500 should get you something fast and new. I use a laptop. Bought my latest fron Bestbuys.

zout

temporary [ˈtɛmpərərɪ ˈtɛmprərɪ]
adj 1. not permanent; provisional temporary accommodation
2. lasting only a short time; transitory temporary relief from pain

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Correct, it's on the Forum pages though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks