• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats wrong with this pic??

ryan77

Got my 1008 delivered last thursday! Ive been working 16 hr days on the inter city school rehabs were doing. So I haven't even really looked at it until today! I pop the hood and see the red ether bottle! They disconnected the glow plugs and added a ether system! Engine seems fine though! Bonus truck has 4 brand new tires with stickers still attached! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372466122.942637.jpg

MarcusOReallyus

Ugh!

Well, maybe they got away with it without the glow plugs to aid detonation.....

So, just how fast is that setup getting yanked out? :D

quickfarms

What manufacturer made the either system? Then check with there website to see if this is an approved application. Done correctly the either injection helps cold diesels start but I have never seen it on a glow plug engine.

ryan77

What manufacturer made the either system? Then check with there website to see if this is an approved application. Done correctly the either injection helps cold diesels start but I have never seen it on a glow plug engine.
Its a Zero stat uses a cable on dash to activate it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks