• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's zit anyhow..

Hoolio

Gentlemen... On my M-1008 , there's something I have a question about under the hood...On the drivers side next to the radiator , there is a small tubing with a brass valve and a cap on it..What's zit anyhow????Thanks ,Hoolio

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can read all about it, in the TMs. Downlowd them and read them, they make you smarter...

LanceRobson

I didn't think the CUCV family of vehicles ever participatd in the AOP........

They sure did. The CUCVs shared that engine with the early humdingers and they were in the AOAP, too.The sampling port was an otional add on since the AOAP came along long after the CUCVs came into the system. It was mostly ignored by humdinger equipped units that only used CUCVs as plow and errand trucks but a lot of the units that only had CUCVs for light trucks were more conscientious in adding the ports

If any one needs or wants one, I've got on somewhere in the shop and it's literally a 3 minute job to install it.

Lance