• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel and CTIS protection kit?

MaiNiaK

Has anyone installed these on thier truck?

I just recently ordered a set of these and was wondering what they looked like when installed.
So if anyone's got any pictures please feel free to share.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have seen them on but don't have a pic sorry. They don't look bad. I think they were part of the first gen up armor kit. I think they add about 25lbs to each wheel. I have some too I was thinking of installing. But I don't really do any off-roading there isn't anywhere around my area wide enough. I would end up stuck between 2 trees.

MaiNiaK

Yes that picture is what I ordered.

I didn't realize they were 25 lbs a piece. No wonder the shipping is so much.

I do go off-road some with mine. There's lots of logging around here so there's lots of slash and stumps that could rip the CTIS lines off. Also my driveway at certain times of the year has ruts big enough to lose a vehicle in.

So I figured it couldn't hurt to protect them.

I will post pictures of how they look installed once I get them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks