• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel and tire transport help

m561gamagoat

I just shipped 8 gamagoat tires from arizona to Ohio using busfreighter.com. They will be here monday , seven day transport. Cost me $355.00. Pretty cheap, they picked up at a residence and i will pick them up at the Greyhound terminal in Akron.

peashooter

throw up a free add on uship.com too if you havent already.... just gives you more options. That ended up being how I got my 8 MRAP wheels from AL to Minnesota.

Crewdawg141

USHIP scares me after watching shipping wars

As entertaining as Shipping Wars is, I have used UShip a couple of times to include hauling a car from a Copart facility. The haulers were very professional, easy to deal with, and very reasonable. I would at least take the time to look into UShip, there are many other LTL carriers around the country to look into as well they just are a little harder to find when compared to UShip.

peashooter

USHIP scares me after watching shipping wars
I've never seen it either. I will say that the first guy I had set up with UShip to bring them back was a no show. But the second shipper everything went super well, they even delivered to my home and we just tipped the MRAP wheels off the trailer so i didnt have to have them delivered to my work since most places required a loading dock and forklift.
Its sort of like ebay where its always wise to read the feedback the shipper has.. and if they dont have any feedback, take that into account also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks