• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wheel bearing #'s help

RAYZER

I plan on replacing a couple of wheel bearings before my 900 mile round trip to the ga. rally, going to try miller bearing in Orlando, need the inner and outer race and bearing #,s as stamped on the parts themselve's, any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was cheaper to buy the bearing and race together from OD Iron. The bearing places I called around Orlando wanted more for just the bearing than the complete assembly from OD Iron.

ctmustang

I just got done today replacing all bearings and races and wheel cylinders on my deuce and NAPA had everybody else beat on the bearings and they were all made in USA!
CT

RAYZER

It was cheaper to buy the bearing and race together from OD Iron. The bearing places I called around Orlando wanted more for just the bearing than the complete assembly from OD Iron.

yes, i priced them from miller and the timkens were $54.00 ea for the bearing and $17.00 ea for the race, said they can get the china ones for less, are the od iron ones made in USA?

RAYZER

I just got done today replacing all bearings and races and wheel cylinders on my deuce and NAPA had everybody else beat on the bearings and they were all made in USA!
CT

Hm, i went to my local napa today and priced them,they were about the same price as od for ntc brand (something like that), the guy said they were made in the US he thought, i asked him to go check and when he came back; china.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks