• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel cylinder or not?

adv789

Hey guys i have another question....:oops: i replaced all my filters today(fuel/oil) and did an oil change, everything went great, until i got in fired her up and got her up to operating temp. i was going to take it on an easy cruise until i tried the brakes and the pedal went clear to the floor with almost no braking power:-(. i guess i have no braking fluid in the system, so that left me wondering where it all leaked out. i think iv narrowed it down to my front driverside wheel cylinder, due to the fact there is a oily residue leaking out of my wheel and down my tire, onto the ground. so my question is,... am i right:?: and if so should i buy a whole new cylinder or just rebuild this one. i went to OD iron's web site but didt see a wheel cylinder rebuild kit for the front on a 5-ton just the rears.

any sugestions or comments are greatly appriciated.
Thanks Guys

Ryan

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Pull it apart, if it isn't deeply pitted, rebuild it. Keep in mind, if one is bad, the rest are in similar shape!