• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wheel cylinder ?

butch atkins

what a coincidence,wheel cylinders NOT TO BUY

hey yall ,bought 12 wheel cylinders from Niagra Military Parts last year in oct,opened 3 of them for the very first time today,even though the were sold as " ALL NOS,AIR SEALED PACKAGE",every f@#* ing one of them has rust in them ,deeply pitted rust,the kind you cant hone out,i am po big time tried calling them today but no answer,will be calling monday am,the company is in canada,and they advertise in mil veh mag,and supply line,200.00 down the tubes,you will be better off biting the bullet and buying from memphis equiipment,alot more expensive ,but better than the parts ihave,will update this when i talk to RALPH,at NIAGRA MILITARY PARTS,when i went to napa with the GMC part # YT 2285332 ,(this number is from the ORD 9 catalog ,along with the previously posted mentioned numbers )napa wanted 69.00 each for the GMC part,and you need 12 of them to do the job,dont go for the 14.50 ones from niagra military parts,just my experience,spend your money as you like,good luck on your project

nattieleather

RE: what a coincidence,wheel cylinders NOT TO BUY

I got 12 cylinders from Niagra and everyone was like new. Of course that was like 10 or 12 years ago...so maybe he got these all in the same batch and now 12 years later they've gotten wet and rusted....Shame because as I said the ones I got were nice shinny new.

hmburner

wheel cylinders

I also bought 12 wheel cylinders from Ralph last year. As yet i have yet to open the packages and install them. Maybe i should go dig them out and inspect them. The boxes they are in dont look water damaged so maybe they are allright
Bill

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just buy 12 of them and the rebuild kits from Niagra, you'll have under 20$ each and they will be new. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks