• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel hub lube.

Economist

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When changing mine, I have used Lucas Hub Oil - Stop leak. Many of the Hummer guys recommended it for small leaks on the H1's. I had success on my H1 and gave it a try. It seems to work well on my M998 as well.

Be careful with the hub drain plugs. It does not take much to spin the Allen head. I used a bit of heat before pulling mine the first time. Then, reinstall only to spec torque. It is a lot less than you think doing it by hand.

BlueHummer sells an extraction tool and replacement plugs. I recommend having both on had when you do the hub oil change.

Best of Luck.
-Economist.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks