• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel offset ?

Jon knox

Hi all its time to replace wheels and tires on my 2005 1123 I have no idea what offset I need .I went to rimzoneonline.com and found the rims I like Black rhino arsenal 17x9.5 textured matte black 8x165.1(8x6.5).My question is I want about 1"stickout from body with 40x13.5x17 tires probably gladiator xcomp mt the rims have choice of -18 or+6 . I don't want to look like a Rollerskate driving around but I would like that 1" stickout thankyou for any help.

Gcelevator

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all its time to replace wheels and tires on my 2005 1123 I have no idea what offset I need .I went to rimzoneonline.com and found the rims I like Black rhino arsenal 17x9.5 textured matte black 8x165.1(8x6.5).My question is I want about 1"stickout from body with 40x13.5x17 tires probably gladiator xcomp mt the rims have choice of -18 or+6 . I don't want to look like a Rollerskate driving around but I would like that 1" stickout thankyou for any help.
I went with the -18 and this is how it looks.

Attachments