• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wheelin

jollygreen

ok fist im sorry if this is the wrong thread to be posting it
that being said.......june 6th 09 there is a mud bog in robertsville Mo called buchanans mud fest(that is the web page by the way) it is a very good time(100 acres) first it a open event no run times or any structure to it you pay your $15 and you can do what ever you want from 6am to 6pm there are trails(but you lo-boys driving the long green ones thats not for you) there are also mud pits of all sizes and deep enough you can hear china-men scream when you get to the bottom if there is a bottom, also they have obsticle corse they sell food, t-shirts plus in years past they have had back-to-back pulls where a m135 pulled a 5-ton backwards or they had a junk car pull even a monster truck one year,and it cool to pull stuck trucks out of the mud all day plus 5500 people cant be wrong. now im sorry i lied they dont allow adult drinks do to insurence and its not safe to driving something that big and heavy while drinking dont nobody want to spill there beer. i know im putting it out there early but if yall want to go its better to picking up what im puttin down now so yall aint shuck-n and jive-n the week before getting ready. ill see yall there if yall come

p.s sorry about the spelling im just a simple man with simple ways:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks