• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When do plan on showing up?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I sure hope that Mule don't get dusty in that trailer before the Rally:!:

I'd hate for the dust to stick to the armor-all'd tires! :p

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jhenderson and myself are planing on leaving thu. the 22th as soon as we load the mule on the trailer hope to be there buy 2 we will be going 285 to 20 to get there from rockmart..

davidkroberts

yall are killing me, i dont get home from afganistan till the 25th. i was really looking forward to going. oh well ill catch yall again maybe in the spring

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Tony...I may can cut part of class Thurs........if so we can prob pop smoke from Gadsden around 10 am our time.....any chance you guys could wait a while to leave...we could run 278 to Cedartown and be there in an hour or so.

Looks like I am going to drive the M109 pulling the bolster trailer (loaded down with trade goods). Mark will be following in his deuce.

It would be nice to convoy through Hotlanta with you guys.

I have a "CONVOY AHEAD" sign for the trail vehicle.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Update: I might not be there until later on Thursday. An EUC cleared and I have to go pick up a truck in Atlanta. Depends when I can schedule it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wrecker, we can wait till 1100 to leave. Meet at my house and we'll go from there.:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks