• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When does GL at Chambersburg, PA. usually have appointments?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hello,
I need to head up to Chambersburg, PA to pick up and item and to inspect some others. I was wondering when they usually try to set up thier appointments for? I realize this is an unmaned site where the guys work out of Mechanicsburg.
Thanks

Low-Tech-Redneck

RE: When does GL at Chambersburg, PA. usually have appointme

I'd call and ask them, we've delt with them several times and they seem like personable folks. ALso, the DRMO site at Letterkenny isn't actualy ON the base itself, so security is a bit more relaxed and access is much easier, big plus.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial

Yeah I going to start trying monday calling. I called the Mechanicsburg location where they appear to work out of, and the answering machine said their days at Mechanicsburg were tuesday-thrusday. So do they set appointments at Chambersburg for only monday and friday? What sort appointments have you received?
Thanks.

Low-Tech-Redneck

You know, I can't remember when we were there, we went once for an M105 trailer, and two times for Walter's M35, ask Walt himself, he may remember, goes by the handle McVeyMac on here

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial

Tuesdays only? Argh! That happens to be the day of the week that might give some problems.

TacticalTruck

I've gottten some flexabilityout of them from time to time. Whatare you picking up? A friend of mine has some trucks to pick up there. I might be able to gethim to grab it and drop it here.
Jeff

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial

I got the answer for my question. They usually run appointments on tuesday and wednesday 8am-1:30pm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks