• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

when should I start to worry about my EUC?

Gunworm

just wondering here.... I know it says it can take up to 45 days and all that fun stuff. but, when should I start to worry, and maybe bug GL about my EUC? it was sent to Battle Creek back on may 5th.

one of these days I hope to be yanking around my new M101 trailer.....:-D

maplehillfrm

If you have a notice it was sent to battle creek, it is now out of GL hands ,, it is up to the gov now,, they will know when you know, probably wont be long, good luck,pat

Farmun

Same here. Submitted on 5/5, and still waiting. I did the live chat thing last Thursday, and asked if they could check. Heidi replied that DRMO has it, and it was still within the 45 day window. Keeping my fingers crossed......

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Unless you were born in Baghdad you are fine. My first one took 35 days. It sat at Battle Creek for 30 of those days. GL has been real slow in processing due to the high volumes they are pumping out.

Sevo

Sent my very first EUC ( never had one before) to battle creek on 5/8/09 got it back 5/21/09

sent my the last EUC to battel creek on the last auction I won on 5/22/09 got it back on 5/29/09

battle creek has been very good to me. They say your first EUC is the longest but mine was pretty quick but it felt like it was months.

hang in there, it will show up.

Gunworm

thanks guys. I guess I had better go back to watching GL and waiting for a nice M109 or M35 to come up for auction. but I would hate to buy one not knowing if my first EUC will get approved.

Divemaster920

Banned
My first and only ECU only took 4 days. But I had lived at the same address and had the same phone number for 21 years.

dcwilkie

So what happens to my Deuce during the 45 days? It just sits there without anyone starting it every few days, fuel going bad, various varmints making a home in it? Sheesh...:evil:
I plan on bidding on a few more (I already have the disease see?), but don't like the idea of them sitting day after frickin' day. I wonder if the folks at Redstone would let me come out and run it about 20 minutes at least once a weeK:?:
13 days so far and I don't even have any indication GL received the EUC app much less see it off to the next stop. My excitement level is rapidly declining...

Astarr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My EUC was approved today; I submitted it on May 18 and received the “Paid in Full” notice this afternoon, June 3. This was my first EUC and I expected a longer wait as I was born abroad (Italy not Baghdad) to military parents.
Adam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks