• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When???

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you own a deuce I've found out most "quick fixes" turn out that way.

wsucougarx

Quick fix is the small little things you want to do to your truck that you have stored in your mind. Then you sit down to write out and organize your thoughts of what you want/need to do to your truck. The 5 page novel you have just written can now be put in the annals of projects:razz: During my down times at work I often jot down several projects that I would like to add to the list. When my wife goes through my work shirts she asks what all these little lists are all about.

ida34

The quick fix is what you say to yourself and your wife. In reality the projects starts when you take possession. The quick fix is selling it to the other guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks